Looking for a new activity that gets you out and about (and potentially even wet)? Then you need to try the highly-rated stand up paddling classes helmed by Rachel Charis, founder of The Windsurfing Shop and windsurfing silver medalist in the 2001 SEA games!
In 1.5 hours, you and your partner/friend will learn all the necessary skills to paddle safely and successfully from one of the most experienced stand up paddling instructors in Singapore. You’ll learn how to paddle upwind, downwind and parallel to the waves, as well as how to read currents and protect yourselves against sudden weather changes. You might even catch a wave or two! So take up the challenge together and head down to the sea for an awesome, unforgettable time!
- Private stand up paddling classes taught by highly-experienced instructors
- Enjoy the ocean view and breeze while learning the proper techniques of paddling, balancing, surfing the waves, turning as well as ocean safety/awareness
- Get fit together and train your core muscles and do cardio while having fun
- Photos and videos of your session will be shared with you and your partner
- 100% safe as all instructors are well-trained in First Aid and CPR, and certified by the Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI)
- 1.5 hours of fun!